The set up is designed to understand the latest techniques adopted in process control. The concepts of hybrid controller, DCS, Network and HMI server can be well understood. Set up consists of Universal Hybrid Controller, a control panel for simulating inputs as well as connecting real time process, software package for time process, software package for configuring the controller and a SCADA package. The components are assembled on a standalogne industrial control panel. The Hybrid ocntroler has logic capability and speed of traditional PLC and the regulatory features and power of DCS. THe controler is designed for discrete manufacturing automation tasks, continuous regulatory process control and batch control. IT consists of power supply, Controller (CPU) , Discrete I/Os, Analog I/Os and Network interface modules.
Easy to use windows based configuration software operable over Ethernet and RS232 port simplifies controller configuration. It provides advanced monitouring functions for debug, allows run-mode configuration changes while limiting process interruption.
FEATURES RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS
- • True industrial universal hybrid controller
- • configuraion using founction blocks
- • modbus/TCP and modbus RTU for HMI clients
- • SCADA (HMI) Package
- • Panel for input simulation
- • Easy interfacing with existing process plants
- • 4 Relays of 230 VAC for Digital output
- • Inbuilt powering for all AI, DI & DO
- • Study of Hybrid Controller
- • Study of SCADA (HMI) software
- • Study of Ethernet network communication with hybrid controller.
- • Study of OPC communication
- • Study of modbus communication
- • Study of batch process control (simulated I/Os from control panel)
- • Study of continuous process control (simulated I/Os from contrl panel)
- • Control of existing processes.
230 +/- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, 1 phase.
IBM Compatible with standard configuration with min. 2 serial ports
Size: 800 W x 800 D x 750 H in mm